Support for Drug Discovery Studies
To support for effective and speedy progress of drug discovery stage in drug development, we provide various tools for exploring and identifying therapeutic targets, and we also have technologies for highly sensitive analyses of candidates in early stage screening.
We contract non-GLP bioanalysis services for drug development (development of analytical methods with higher sensitivity, and analyses for exploratory PK studies, etc.) by LC/MS/MS and ligand binding assay (LBA).
- Investigation and development of analytical methods for new candidates and biomarkers in biological matrices
- Investigation and development of ultrasensitive analytical methods (in pg/mL or fg/mL)
- Others (collaborative researches)
For sensitive quantitative analyses:
For ultrasensitive quantitative analyses:
- Q EXACTIVE FOCUS
- QTRAP 5500 with hybrid ionization system
For qualitative analyses:
- Triple TOF 5600 with nano flow LCsystem
- MESO QuickPlex SQ 120
- Gyrolab xP